GLAMPING IN THE TREK-IN
Are you crazy about the relaxed atmosphere, the great outdoors and that camping feeling? But camping isn’t really your thing? No matter – you’re not alone. And that’s why glamping was invented! Simply book one of our wildly attractive Trek-in. Glamping is sleeping on a good mattress, have your own shower and toilet and use a genuine little kitchen with a fridge. No dragging camping equipment around. Just enjoy a true holiday at a great little campsite. With free birdsong when you wake up and a breathtaking view of all of Friesland!
GLAMPING IN A REALLY NICE ECOLODGE
The Trek-in is a sustainable and comfortable campsite with a particularly minimal design. This trekkers’ hut is light, spacious and made of recycled materials, according to the cradle-to-cradle principle. Staying overnight in this wooden tiny house is not just a fantastic experience, it’s also good for your carbon footprint! The Trek-ins are on the old Frisian mound, from which you have an excellent view of the meadows. The large windows at the front and back make it feel like nature is coming inside, while the warm wood provides a feeling of security.
LUXURY CAMPING IN SUMMER AND WINTER
In the winter you, can spend the night in the Trek-in because most are equipped with heating. The total peace and quiet that you find here in spring, autumn and winter makes it really romantic. Watch whole sections of impressive cloudy sky go by as you relax with a pot of tea and a book… Or even snow against the window panes when you wake up in the cosy box bed… fantastic!
Prefer heading out? You’ll be pleasantly surprised by just how nice it is here: check the map of the Lauwersmeer surroundings with lots of tips.
For children, glamping in the Trek-in is a real adventure. Sleeping upstairs in the cosy box bed, peeping out on the campsite through the bedroom window, going into the playground in bare feet as soon as it gets light and staying out late playing with all the other children at the natural campsite. Read about all the great things for children in It Dreamlân here.
|Low season||€ 75||€ 145||€ 195||€ 295|
|Mid season||€ 85||€ 165||€ 245||€ 425||High season||€ 95||€ 185||€ 275||€ 595|
Low season: November through March
Mid season: April through 1st week of July and end of August through October
High season: 2nd week of July through end of August, Easter, Ascension, Pentecost, Christmas and Newyear
In the Trek-in is the arrival time on the day of arrival from 15:00 hour and the departure time on the day of departure no later than 10:00 hour.
|Cleaning (mandatory) at the end of your stay||€ 20|
|Tourist tax (as of 3 years of age) p.p. per night||€ 1|
|Bedsheets double bed||€ 12,50|
|Bedsheets single bed||€ 7,50|
|Bath towels (2 pieces), bath mat and kitchen towels||€ 7,50|
Pets and smoking are not allowed in the Trek-in!
The wooden house has 35m2 of floor space and can sleep up to 4 adults. There is a really cosy box bed with two double beds – one set above the other – and the dining area can also be transformed for slightly larger families.
The Trek-in has its own WC, shower, heating and kitchen with a full inventory. The heating makes it cosy and comfortable in the winter. For anyone who likes to travel light, sheets, towels and tea towels are available for hire.
Dogs and smoking are not allowed in the Trek-in!
- 1x double bed (140 x 200) with 2 pillows and 1 duvet (200 x 200)
- 1x double bed (140 x 200) with 2 pillows and 2 duvets (140 x 200)
- rental of bedsheets, bath towels and kitchen towels
- free wifi
- TV with built-in DVD player
- kitchen with 2 cookers and refrigerator (without freezing department)
- coffee filter with thermoscan
- water cooker
- toy box
- picnic table for eating outdoors
- two nice loungers for sitting in the sun
- high chair and cot (free upon request)
- use of washing machine (5 euros)
- indoor fireplace
- jetty with 2 Canadian canoes and 2 kayaks (free to use)
- football field with 2 football goals
- korfball basket
- fishing spot
- children’s playground
- trampoline (one for the smaller and one for the bigger kids)
- table tennis table (inside and outside)
- Go-karts, balance bikes, tricycles, wheelbarrows and children’s bikes
- reception with a lot of information about the surroundings and maps for sale
- the bakery provides sandwiches during the high season
- bicycle rental (also bicycle trailer)
- bike shed with charging station (free) for electric bikes
- parking (free) with charging station (2x11KW) for electric cars